The welfare of our Employees, Partners and Clients Staff is of paramount importance and we have introduced a number of measures, in line with Government advice, that will keep our workplaces safe, while still maintaining services for our customers.
· Mtec facilities have been arranged in line with government guidelines in regard to Social Distancing. All our staff have been issued with PPE including masks, gloves and eye protection.
· All members of staff have their temperature measured and monitored each day at the start and end of their shift as a guide to possible infection by COVID 19.
· All team members have been issued with personal hand sanitiser and each vehicle is also equipped with a central supply.
· Each Mtec vehicle is cleaned using a Fogging system which enables our vehicles to be instantly sanitised as they return to our facilities at the end of each day.
· Mtec offices are sanitized weekly and more often if required using our own equipment.
· Essential Visitors to Mtec will be required to have their temperature monitored when entering our facilities and will be required to fill in a track and trace contact form. Should there be a confirmed contact with a COVID 19 infected person, this will enable Mtec to contact them.
· If a visitor registers a temperature over 37.8 degrees Celsius upon arrival, they will be asked to wait for 15 minutes in their vehicle and their temperature will be retaken again. If they fail the second temperature reading they will be excluded from Mtec facilities for a 14 day period and should seek advice by dialling NHS 111.
· Essential Visitors will be required to wear PPE such as non-surgical face masks and gloves. Eye protection is optional. These items should be provided by the visitor themselves, and we reserve the right to charge for this equipment to each visitor if they do not provide it themselves.
· Each Mtec location has comfort break facilities for essential visitors and delivery drivers, use of these facilities relies on adherence to the social distancing and hygiene guidelines set out in the latest government guidance.
· All packed artwork will be sanitised on arrival using a fogging system where appropriate. Where this is not possible, a 72 hour quarantine will be required to reduce cross contamination from case to case, this includes artwork required for use in the viewing rooms.