It’s that time of year again when we look back our favourite projects of 2018 and we’ve had a tough call narrowing it down this year! Over the festive period we’ll be featuring 12 of our favourite projects across our social media channels and on our blog, so make sure you are following us on facebook, twitter, instagram or Linked In and if you’ve worked with us over the year and have a favourite of your own make sure you take us (@mtec0) and use the #12daysofinstallation hashtag.
- The Ash Project
- The Railway Tree
- Antony Gormley @ St Paul De Vence
- Hepworth Prize for Sculpture
- Poppies Tour in collaboration with 14:18NOW
- Frieze Sculpture Park 2018
- Gillian Wearing @ Parliament Sq.
More to come tomorrow….